The Individual is what matters:
- We advocate for individuals and households. We do not advocate for companies or Industries.
- We will only advocate for solutions that preserve the dignity of the individual.
- We believe in people’s ability to make choices on their own. We do not believe companies, industries, or governments are better equipped to decide what is good for individuals.
- We believe that companies and governments should specifically think, or at least take into account, the needs of the non-prime Americans as they make decisions that will impact them and not just the needs of prime Americans.
- We believe the non-prime American has unique needs and challenges. Solutions cannot come through the lens of prime thinking alone.